Considering Dental Implants
If you are in need of a tooth replacement option, chances are that you've heard about dental implants. This is becoming a very popular treatment option for many patients, and with good reason! When considering your treatment options, the best way to get started is to visit an experienced dentist for a consultation, and advice on what the right choice will be.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are one of the major choices available today when it comes to tooth replacement. Here's some of the benefits of this treatment option:
- Durable: Dental implants are extremely durable, as they are a permanent implant into your jawbone, topped with a full crown. This makes it much stronger than some of the other procedures out there.
- Long lasting: Similarly, since the procedure creates a permanent titanium implant, it's made to last!
- Comfortable: Dental implants feel just like natural teeth. Unlike dentures, you don't have to remove them for cleaning, and they are custom-made to fit perfectly. You can enjoy food normally, and you won't even notice your implants!
- Aesthetically pleasing: We top your dental implant with a custom, full porcelain crown. We even match the color to your natural teeth. This means that your implant won't just feel natural, it will look natural as well!
- Low maintenance: Since you have the stability of a titanium implant with a crown, you can go about your oral care the same way you always have. You can brush and floss your teeth normally, and you can visit your dentist for regular cleanings as well.
Dental implants are created using a titanium post because titanium is the only metal that will actually bond to your jaw bone. This provides the kind of stability that simply can't be found in other tooth replacement options! Getting an implant involves a process of your dentist placing the implant, and then a several week healing process, finalized with placing your crown.
Springfield IL Dental Implants
If you have any questions about dental implants, or if you'd like to schedule an appointment to find out if this is the right treatment for you, don't hesitate to contact us today! We look forward to helping you learn more about dental implants, and make the best decision for your unique needs.