Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist for your family is a big decision. It's natural to have questions about the type of care you will receive, your insurance benefits, your treatment options, and the services we offer. Here are some of the most common questions we receive. If you do not see yours listed here, just give us a call or contact us via email. We look forward to hearing from you!
- What toothbrush do you recommend?
- Do you recommend a certain toothpaste?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- How often should I floss?
- Does teeth whitening have side effects?
- Does being pregnant affect my dental care?
- I want to make my teeth and smile look better, what are my options?
- What questions should I ask my dentist?
- Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
- What is a dental sealant and do I need one?
- What is the difference between a dental bridge and a dental implant?
- My last dentures didn't fit well. Are you able to give me improved dentures?
- How do you plan implant restorations?
- When should I come in for a dental emergency appointment?